Calliope2 - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

15-21 July 2019 - Moderators recruitment

[SA]Klaus

Buy 5/5 1v1 shoes,necklances,twohands

Tomec

Seturi de 1v1

Tomec

Se vand urmatoarele :

Tomec

Pinned Ce melodie ascultați acum ? :o :o

Tadoe

Recent Activities

• [SA]Klaus -

Replied to the thread 15-21 July 2019 - Moderators recruitment.

First selected moderators are: Ailyn - Romanian Siriuss - Portuguese LeornePT - Portuguese Tamass - Hungary SisterFister - Romanian HOKKABAZ - Turkey Namill - Portuguese You have to send me a private message here with your discord adress in the next 24…
  • Tomec -

Replied to the thread Buy 5/5 1v1 shoes,necklances,twohands.

• Tomec -

Replied to the thread Seturi de 1v1.

Am trimit mesaj privat! Dau foarte mult pentru iteme 1v1 5/5!!
  • Tomec -

Replied to the thread Se vand urmatoarele :.

• Tomec -

Posted the thread Buy 5/5 1v1 shoes,necklances,twohands.

Thread
    Hello! Buy 5/5 1v1 full items Shoes: 2k hp, 15 deff (sword,twohand etc..), 10crit, 8block, 8 atackspeed Necklances: 2k hp, 10crit, 10 patrundere, 8 block, 15 deff (sword,twohand etc..) Twohand weapon: 10hh 10crit 20casting speed 12str 12vit Warrior…
  • Tomec -

Wrote a comment on Pralea’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Salut! Vreau sa cumpar colierul rubin

2k pv, 15twohand etc. 5/5 1v1

Dau mult! ;)
  • Merlina -

Liked jefa’s post in the thread 15-21 July 2019 - Moderators recruitment.

Like (Post)
    1. Some things about you: i am laura, 17 y/o. i am a charismatic, pleasant and easygoing person, with a great sense of humour, someone very dependable, reliable, empathetic, open, who possesses a lot of patience 2. Since when you've been playing here:…
  • Anellyse -

Like (Post)
    1. Some things about you: i am laura, 17 y/o. i am a charismatic, pleasant and easygoing person, with a great sense of humour, someone very dependable, reliable, empathetic, open, who possesses a lot of patience 2. Since when you've been playing here:…
  • PabloPicasso -

Like (Post)